Date: July 8 - July 12, 2015
Location: 225 Edward Street Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
The Northern Wisconsin State Fair is a must-see event each summer. With rides, animals, exhibits, food, and a wide variety of live entertainment, there's always something to do! If you haven't been to the fair, make a point to go this year to experience all the excitement!
Things To Do
You will have more than enough to do at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair. Be sure to check out the CVTC Zone, featuring a driving simulator, an energy trailer, an emergency vehicle, and a welding manufacturing lab. Other fun attractions and activities include the Swifty Swine racing pigs, flag ceremony (Wed at 11:00), learn and earn prizes for all children (FREE), Pedal Tractor Pull (1:00 - 3:00, Wed - Fri, FREE), ABCTC - Dog agility, obedience, tricks and demo (Sat and Sun), Parakeet Encounter, NEW Leinenkugal Pavilion, Wood Carving Demonstrations, Antique Tractor Parade (Sunday at Noon), Pony Rides, Petting and Primate Zoo, Water Balls - Helicopter Rides, Draft Horse Show (Wed and Thurs), Dress a Calf Contest (Wednesday), Equestrian FUN SHOW (Sunday), and live nightly entertainment by Phoenix, LiVID, Crystal and the Commotion, and Cherry Gun. These are just some of the great attractions that the Northern Wisconsin State Fair has to offer.
Also see the Gordy's Front Porch (Free Entertainment) with T. Texas Terry (Rope and Gun demonstrations), Terry DaVolt (Comedy/Hypnotist, Diamond School of Dance (Fri and Sun), and many others! You can also see the Northern WI Show Us Your Talent (Contest), Animal Shows and Exhibitions (Thurs - Sat), the Youth and Ag Center, Open and Senior Class Competitive Exhibits, Sustainable Practices (Xcel Energy and Focus on Energy), RCU School Exhibits, the Parents 4 Learning Learn and Earn Scavenger Hunt, and the Science and Technology Building B. See all of this and more at the 2015 Northern Wisconsin State Fair.
Free Grandstand Entertainment
Lindy Clark 2014-2015 Fairest of the Fair
Ronnie Milsap - Wednesday, July 8th at 8:00 PM
Tyler Farr - Thursday, July 9th at 8:00 PM
38 Special - Friday, July 10th at 8:00 PM
Here Come the Mummies - Saturday July 11th at 8:00 PM
Big Air Tour - Sunday, July 12th at 2:00 and 4:00 PM
Parking 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Inside Fairgrounds Fenced Area)
Daily Parking - $5.00
Event Parking Sticker - $15.00
Outside Fenced Area - FREE
Daily Gate Admission Ticket Prices (Starting at 9:00 AM)
Adult (12 years and older)
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Wed - Sat, and all day Sun - $6.00
- 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM; Wed - Sat - $10.00
- Any Time (Park Free Wed only) - $6.00
- Always - $3.00
- Always - FREE
Event Admission Pass (Come and Go all Week)
Adult - $20.00
Senior (65 and over) - $15.00
Children - $10.00
Main Stage Reserve Seating (You pick the best seats)
- Limited reserve and grandstand seating
- NWSF reserves the right to limit all seating
- Tickets can be purchased and printed through on-line sales
- Tickets are available through the Fairgrounds Office (Office hours are 8:00 AM - Noon)
- No refunds or exchanges for reserve seating or advanced admission tickets
- Combo Reserve Seat/Gate Admission tickets good for day of show only
- Gate Admission Tickets good for any day at the Fair
VIP Reserve Seats - $35.00
- Limited Premier Seating (Front 7-rows, center section)
- Fair Gate Admission, Day of Show
- General Parking, Day of Show
- If available (Does not include admission to NWSF) - $20.00
- Special gate admission rates available with reserve seat - $15.00
Kwik Trip Carload Day: Sunday, July 12th
Kwik Trip tickets: One Day Admission per vehicle - $15.00
- One Kwik Trip coupon admits one carload (parking included).
- No limit on number of persons per vehicle.
- Carnival opens at Noon
- Coupons available at Kwik Trip stores.
Carnival Ride Schedule and Pricing
Save Up to $5.00 in advance! - Go to NorthernWisStateFair.com for Information
Wed, July 8 - Opens at Noon - Ride-a-Thon
- Unlimited rides until 11:00PM - $27.00
- Unlimited rides until 11:00PM- $27.00
- Unlimited rides until 7:00PM - $23.00
Sat, July 11 - Opens at Noon - Ride Survivor
- Unlimited rides until 11:00PM - $27.00
- Unlimited rides Noon - 7:00PM - $23.00
No one is allowed entry without an admission ticket or armband.
No automobile is allowed entry without a parking pass.
- Authorized entertainers excluded with escort.
- Emergency vehicles excluded
- Animal delivery and/or pickup excluded
- Delivery/Service vehicles arriving before 10:00am excluded
- All Delivery/Service vehicles must exit the fairgrounds before 10:30am