Thursday, July 14, 2016

Meet Jennifer Heuer Part 2


Jennifer Heuer is from Hutchinson, Minnesota and moved to Eau Claire in 1996 shortly after graduating college. Jennifer started at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane four years ago after working 12 years at another dealership, "and the rest is history as they say," she said. When asked what her favorite thing about the dealership is, she said, "Everyone is friendly and helpful. I enjoy working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment." In her free time, Jennifer enjoys staying active by walking, running, biking, and keeping up with her three kids. She said, "I spend most of my spare time with my kids and husband, Jeremy, of 19 years. We enjoy movies, camping, waterparks, and visiting family and friends in Minnesota." She also mentioned, "My favorite time of the year is summer. I love to read and nap on my hammock. I am also a huge thrift saler!"

Click Here and Like Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment