(The example shown is on a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT. Other vehicles may require alternative steps.)
If your vehicle is equipped with manually folding third-row seats, you can conveniently fold the seats into the floor. This is a great feature to use when you need more space in the back of your vehicle.
- Pull the strap on the seat back to fold the head restraint.
- Pull strap number one while pushing the seat back forward.
- Pull strap number two, and the strap on the seat back to tumble the seat into the floor.
You can also unfold the seats quickly and easily if you need more seats for passengers.
- Squeeze and lift the handle and push the seat forward until it latches.
- Pull strap number one and the strap on the seat back to return the seat to the upright position.