Friday, March 11, 2016

Meet Alison Finch


Where are you from?
"I live south of Eau Claire in the small town of Alma Center, not to be confused with Alma of the Mississippi River. We have only the Turtle Pond! I have spent most of my life there raising my family. I have a wonderful husband, four children, three dogs, and a beautiful granddaughter! My youngest child is graduating from high school this May, and is going to UW Madison to become a Doctor. I have a son who attends UWEC, soon to graduate as a teacher, and another son who graduated from UW Oshkosh/K-State and works with alternative energy. My oldest daughter and granddaughter live about 10 minutes from me, and we spend a great deal of time together."

Why did you decide to come to Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane?
"Integrity is EVERYTHING to me, and when deciding to make a career change, as much as I loved sales and working with people, I was hesitant with the idea of auto sales. After my first meeting with Eau Claire Ford, I quickly understood that their philosophy aligned with my values and integrity. I have sat on the other side of the desk at auto dealerships, and felt so uncomfortable with the process, walking away not sure if I got the right car or the right deal. Here, that is not the case. It's all about the customer experience. We want every customer that comes to our dealership as stranger, to leave as a friend! I love that!"

What is your favorite thing about Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane?
"I love that this is a family business. It is apparent that everything that happens here revolves around the core values of Faith & Family in the management team. That carries over to the sales force and the jovial, yet professional, atmosphere. One of my favorite sayings is, "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link," and that has been evident since my first day in the help I have received, and the vast wealth of knowledge shared! Everyone wants to work together to help each other succeed. That is so awesome to have this kind of atmosphere!"

What are your hobbies, talents and or interests?
"Faith & Family! I am very involved in my church and community. Faith is very important to me. I am very blessed with an amazing family who is supportive and enjoys spending time together. I enjoy shopping and wine tasting with my girls, and skiing, hiking, and outdoor stuff with my boys, and sometimes we even mix that up a little bit!"

Anything else you would like to share?
"My life quote is, "We make a living by what we get, but a life by what we give!" I focus everyday on that motto, as well as the prayer of St. Francis Assisi. I think it is so important that we never stop learning! I am a motivational junky and will read anything that motivates me and furthermore gets me to motivate others! Everyone has a story to tell, I would love to hear yours!"



No comments:

Post a Comment