Thursday, May 26, 2016

Meet Connor McDonough


Connor McDonough was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. In 2001, he moved to Minnesota, and in September of 2014 he moved to Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This year, Connor was looking for a new job and joined the team as a Sales Consultant at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane. When asked what his favorite thing about Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane was, he replied, "I like that it is a very relaxed environment and everybody gets along. I work with some of the best people in the industry, and to be able to work with them is very humbling."

In his free time, Connor enjoys spending time with his wife and family. He said, "without them, I wouldn't be here." Connor also enjoys going to Church on Sundays and a mens Bible study on Tuesdays. He also likes woodworking and creating one of a kind pieces. Connor is also a football fan and said, "football is a huge deal to me. Since I'm from Colorado and Minnesota, my favorite teams are the Broncos and Vikings!" Connor also loves to hunt and fish. He also enjoys golfing and says it's a great way to get to know someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment