Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Meet Logan Wallace

MEET OUR BDC REPRESENTATIVE

LOGAN WALLACE


Where are you from?
"I was born and raised on the north side of Eau Claire.  I went to Locust Lane Elementary, North Star Middle School, and then graduated from Eau Claire North in 2012.  I spent a year at University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire and then a year at Chippewa Valley Technical College.  I didn't find my calling so I am putting off school at the moment.  However, I do plan on returning at some point!"


Why did you decide to come to Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane?
"My sister, Baylee Avery, currently works as an F&I Assistant here and she loves the people she works with and it made me want to join the team as well.  It was easy to say I wanted to work at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane because my family is a Ford Family as well!"

What are your hobbies, your talents, your interests?
"I enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities, such as: Camping, outdoor cooking (I can make a pretty mean cobbler), Climbing, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, as well as many more things.  Most of those interests came from time camping with my family as well as the 12+ years I've spent in Scouting.  I started as a Tiger Cub in first grade and worked my way through the ranks until I earned my Eagle Scout rank and still try to be as active as possible.  In middle school I picked up the Trombone and fell in love with the instrument.  I played all throughout middle school, high school, and college.  In high school I was with the Jazz band at Eau Claire North and we were one of the 15 bands in the country that made it to the Essentially Ellington Competition (an Ellington era style jazz competition in New York, NY).  I still play with Lake Street United Methodist Church in the Praise Band and I try to play whenever I can.  I also swam and played tennis in high school.  When I'm not doing something scouting/outdoor/Trombone related, I'll be reading a book or watching movies/TV, or playing  video games."





Anything else you would like to share?
"I was born the youngest of three children to Brenda and Greg Wallace.  My oldest sister, Hannah, works with Boxx Sanitation Services.  The next oldest, Baylee, works here at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane."


http://www.eauclaireford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment