Monday, March 2, 2015

Meet Logan Kirby

Meet Our New Sales Consultant

Logan Kirby




Where are you from?
"I grew up in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin and have lived there for most of my life.  I went to Chi Hi for high school, then went on to attend CVTC (Chippewa Valley Technical College) for Marketing."

Why did you decide to come to Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane?
"I decided to come to Eau Claire Ford because of past experiences from family and friends. When I was able to first come into the dealership, I was truly able to feel the "nice" environment, everybody jumped at the opportunity to help anyone they could.  That's when I decided to join Eau Claire Ford."

What are your hobbies, your talents, your interests?
"In my spare time, I really enjoy to play sports with friends like basketball or football.  I also enjoy watching TV shows, my favorite at the moment is The Walking Dead."

Anything else you would like to share?
"I will be getting married in October (3rd).  October 3rd also happens to be my birthday so that day will be extra special!"

No comments:

Post a Comment