Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Meet Alex Menard


Alex Menard began working as a Sales Consultant at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane in May of 2016. When asked what he enjoys about his job, Alex explained that he enjoys the variety of people he gets to work with. Alex said, "I love that I get the opportunity to converse with a vast number of different personalities and socioeconomic leveled persons. I get the chance to listen to their wants and needs and help them choose a car that is perfect for them."

Since joining the dealership, Alex has enjoyed "the easy-going, but enthusiastic culture between the staff and consumer" at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane. Alex says, "I'm a friendly no-nonsense man, and I will work hard to help the customer not only find the perfect vehicle, but one that is within their budget as well. I like to create lasting relationships with all of our guests."

When asked what his favorite vehicle at the dealership is, he said he likes the Black 2016 Ford Mustang GT California Special. In his free time, he enjoys lifting weights, being outside with his dogs, singing, and going out with friends to shoot pool and dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment