Thursday, March 2, 2017

Meet Matt Ferrin


Matt Ferrin joined the Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane team as a Sales Manager in January of 2017. Matt was born in the Chicago area and moved to Mosinee, Wisconsin during his youth. Later, he graduated from Kettle Moraine in Wales, Wisconsin. Now he resides in Chippewa Falls. When asked what his favorite thing about the dealership is, he said, "The people!" He also likes the "state of the art facility that is a one-stop shop for all our guests' needs." Matt said, "I love the opportunity to meet people from all over and assist them in their purchase, getting to know them as much as I can, and knowing we have a relationship for life!" In his free time, Matt enjoys darts, golf, and football. Since Matt is from the Chicago area, he said, "I love the Cubs! I try to watch, and go to, as many games as I can!" He is also proud to say, "I'm the only one in my family that can cook minute rice in 55 seconds."

Click Here and Like Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment