Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Meet Danny Market


Danny Market is a Sales Consultant at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane and began in November of 2016. Danny currently lives in Fall Creek and grew up about 5 miles south of Eau Claire. He went to Brackett Elementary, South Junior High, Memorial High School, and the University of Wisconsin-Stout. He said, "In other words, I'm a local!" When asked what his favorite thing about the dealership is, Danny said, "Refreshingly great people, and a refreshingly great way of doing business. It makes me very proud to be a part of this team!"

In his free time, Danny enjoys camping and fishing with his family. He also noted that his talents are centered in the creative arts and music. He said, "I draw, paint, play guitar and sax, and I'm not terrible at singing karaoke." He also mentioned, "I'd be remiss if I left out my love for my old Mustang... A lot of my free time goes to top-down cruises and car shows!"

Danny concluded by saying, "Many people know me as a long-time local businessman and entrepreneur. My passion lies in solving problems for people, and developing genuine relationships. Through Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane, I see a rare opportunity to serve not 'just' our business community, but multiple generations of our great local families!"

Click Here and Like Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment