(Example shown is on a 2016 Ford Escape with factory wiper blades. Other vehicles and wiper blades may require alternative steps.)
Keep yourself safe while driving by replacing your wiper blades regularly. Properly functioning wiper blades help to maximize your visibility. Follow these steps to replace your wiper blades so you can see clearly in varying weather conditions.
Removing The Wiper Blade
- Raise the wiper blade off the windshield.
- Pinch the tabs on both sides
- Slide the wiper blade off.
Putting The Wiper Blade Back On
- Angle the wiper blade and put the tab in the loop.
- Swing the wiper blade to the original position.
- Snap it into place
- Lower the wiper blade back to the windshield
Once you've completed these steps on one wiper blade, follow the same steps on the other side.